15th November; New Delhi, Little West Store, an online shop for stylish bedding and essentials for newborns and toddlers was launched in September’2015. Designed by a team of highly skilled New York designers, the products are adapted for India, and meet the highest quality and safety standards of the US.
Founded by a New York-based entrepreneur Samridhi Ganeriwalla, the brand – Little West Street’s mission is to provide stylish, luxurious and supremely comfortable bedding and accessories for tiny tots all over the world. The goal of the brand is to delight both moms and their little ones with the finest products that they will continue to cherish over the years!
Each product is stitched with fun prints, exquisite fabrics, intricate detailing and opulent comfort. It is designed by highly experienced designers from New York and are crafted with child safety in mind. Little West Street’s unique offerings include:
This range comprises of luxury, girls’, boys’, printed and neutral bedding’s with bright, playful appliqués and intricate embroideries on soft fabrics that give your child’s nursery a stylish touch. The products in the bedding range include:
- Quilts- These super-soft, hand-quilted cotton quilts in beautiful designs are perfect to cocoon your baby and watch them snuggle. More than 25 designs available, featuring fun themes such as choo choo train, animal safari, princess, vintage cars and ABCs, to name a few. The luxury collection features beautiful embroideries on soft, natural linen, perfect to pamper your little prince or princess. You can personalise with a name for an extra-special touch. It starts from Rs. 4,499/- and goes up to Rs.9,599/-
- Coverlets- Lovely, lightweight cotton blankets with adorable prints and dreamy shades guarantee a sound sleep. Some of them easily convert into a comforter by inserting a plush duvet through a zipper, when the weather gets too cold. These can be personalised with a name! Starts from Rs. 3,999/- to Rs. 5,499/-.
- Bumpers- These beautiful, plush bumpers are designed for your baby’s comfort and safety. They’re made of 100% cotton with a filling of soft polyester. Available in charming designs and start from Rs. 5,999/- to Rs. 10,999/-
- Fitted sheets- 100% cotton sheets which feature elastic around the entire edge of the sheet for a secure fit. Available in classic solids to bright prints, they guarantee to add some fun to your child’s room. Priced at Rs. 1,199/-.
- Small pillows & bolsters- Choose from an array of delightful colours and prints and let these soft pillows add another layer of comfort to your child’s crib. The set includes 1 pillow and 2 bolster (with inserts) and is priced at Rs. 2,099/-.
- Blankets- The cozy blankets are made with 4 layers of breathable, lightweight muslin in bright, fun prints. Their extra softness make it a perfect accessory for stroller, cot or playtime on the floor and they’re available at Rs.2,999/-.
- Swaddle blankets: The swaddle blankets are available in a pack of 3 and made of light, soft cotton muslin, making it perfect for new-borns. Extremely versatile – they easily double up as a stroller cover, nursing cover, burp cloth or light blanket and are priced at Rs. 2,199/-.
- Sleep sacks- Soft, wearable blankets in unique prints and made from 4 layers of breathable muslin to keep your baby warm through the night, without the worry of loose blankets. They zip bottom up making them perfect for easy night time changes. Available at Rs. 2,999/- in 3 different sizes.
- Hooded bath towels- Plush hooded towels to keep your baby warm and dry after a bath. Loomed from thick cotton terry for extra softness and absorption. You can even personalize the towel with your child’s name. Starting from Rs. 1,999/- to Rs. 2,899/-
- Wash cloths- Multi-purpose, soft wash cloths, perfect for your baby’s first year. Set of three multi-purpose washcloths at Rs.999/-
- Sunhats/ Diaper covers- Protect your little one from the sun, while staying stylish with these chic, coordinated reversible sun hats and diaper covers. Each available at Rs. 999/-.
- Travel pouch- Keep your child’s essentials, from toiletries to art supplies, organized when on-the-go, in these brightly hand-printed zippered travel pouches. Available in 2 sizes at Rs. 999/- and Rs. 1099/-.
- Wet & Dry bags- Keep your kid’s damp or soiled clothes at bay from dry essentials with this trendy, convenient sack. It comes with a handy strap to attach it to the stroller. Priced at Rs. 999/-
Feeding & Diapering range-
- Burp cloths- Luxuriously absorbent set of three muslin cloths which double up as bibs. They are uniquely shaped to provide maximum coverage. Starting at Rs. 1,899/-
- Bibs- Don’t let stains ruin your child’s mealtime. These cute little muslin bibs available in a pack of three feature adjustable snaps in the front for quick fastening and perfect fit. Priced at Rs. 1,199/-
- Diaper clutch- Keep your diapers, wipes and essentials conveniently in one place with this stylish hand-printed portable carryall that conveniently transforms into a diaper changing station. Priced at Rs. 1,199/-
You can easily create a hamper with these products for baby showers, birthdays or other special occasions! Buy the collection online on www.thelittleweststreet.com, or you can find it at: Manan, Shop No 6, 1st floor, Khan Market, New Delhi- 110003. Tel No: +91-11-41757701. So shop now and make your child’s bed time, play time, leisure time and mealtime super exciting!
About Little West Street:
Little West Store is an online shop for stylish bedding and essentials for little ones, started by US-based Samridhi Ganeriwalla in September 2015. When she moved to India with her new born, Samridhi struggled to find quality bedding products and new born essentials, and she realized that it was time to carve a niche in this industry. That’s how Little West Street was born! Designed by a team of highly skilled New York designers, the products are adapted for India, and meet the highest quality and safety standards of the US. The goal of the brand is to delight both moms and their little ones with the finest products that they will continue to cherish over the years!
For more information, please contact:
Vaishali Sudan Sharma/ Isha Sharma
The Champa Tree- PR